Tuesday 26 March 2019

This Founder Invented the Athena Panic Button to Protect Some of the Most Vulnerable Workers in the U.S.: Undocumented Women Immigrants

This Founder Invented the Athena Panic Button to Protect Some of the Most Vulnerable Workers in the U.S.: Undocumented Women Immigrants

On December 21, 1990, I was 8 years old, sitting in a bomb shelter in Kuwait with my family. Two men burst in, yelling my little brother's name. They had been sent by the embassy to collect all American citizens and get them out of the country for their safety. My brother had been born in Philadelphia nine weeks prior, while my family was there for my father's work. They came to get him.
Read more: https://www.inc.com/leigh-buchanan/how-a-former-refugee-protects-housekeepers-from-assault.html?source=Snapzu

No comments:

Post a Comment